Ordinary faith communities, such as yours, can make a significant difference in the lives of children.
Child S.H.A.R.E. is with you every step of the way as you journey through the process of opening your heart to children in the foster care system and the families within your congregation providing homes for these children.
Child S.H.A.R.E. will resource your faith community by providing:
- Current information about the needs of children in foster care
- Information regarding our success through direct inquiry of our statistics regarding churches, families and children placed
- Information regarding our success through direct testimony of families and churches that have worked with Child S.H.A.R.E.
- Invitation to key Child S.H.A.R.E. events (picnics, Christmas parties or special presentations) extended to a key staff members and lay leaders
- Quarterly Child S.H.A.R.E. newsletter
- Instructions for hosting toy and supply drives
- Instructions for and opportunities to host Parents Nights Out
- Speakers for informational meetings Foster and adoptive families who can share their testimonies
- A minimum of bi-monthly communication with staff
- Assistance creating a ministry plan that expands for one year
- Strategy review and adjustments
- Training in both recruitment and support of families